Rosemount™ 3051L Level Transmitter
This safety-certified transmitter allows for direct mounting or a Tuned-System™ assembly for optimized performance that reduces temperature effects by 10-20% and improves response time by over 80% versus traditional installations.
Introduce of Rosemount 3051L
* With field-proven reliability, the Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter is a fully-integrated level solution. This safety-certified transmitter allows for direct mounting or a Tuned-System™ assembly for optimized performance that reduces temperature effects by 10-20% and improves response time by over 80% versus traditional installations. Power advisory diagnostics enable this device to monitor electrical loop integrity and the Local Operator Interface (LOI) offers on-site commissioning.
* The Rosemount 3051L provides accurate level and specific gravity measurement for a variety of tank configurations. Based on proven capacitive cell technology, the Rosemount 3051L is designed for applications requiring the highest precision and performance, such as inventory control, material balance and headboxes.
* The Rosemount 3051L offers up to 0.075% of span accuracy and a 100:1 turndown ratio. Welding fill fluid systems provide best-in-class system reliability. The Rosemount 3051L can be configured with a variety of wetted materials and fill fluids, and also offers a wide range of options and hazardous area approvals. Available output options for the Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter include 4-20mA or 1-5VDC with HART protocol, Profibus or FOUNDATION fieldbus.
Application of Rosemount 3051L
■ Level, flow, pressure, interface, density
■ Extreme hot and cold temperatures
■ Corrosive, clogging, or viscous processes
■ Hygienic requirements
■ Special process connections
Specification of Rosemount 3051L
|Max. Operating Pressure||Up to 300 psi (20,68 bar)|
|Process Temperature Range||Based on fill fluid - Maximum 401°F (205°C), Minimum -157°F (-105°C)|
|Communication Protocol||4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, PROFIBUS®, 1-5 V Low Power HART®|
|Seal System Type||Direct Mount, Tuned-System|
|Process Connection||Flanged: ANSI/ASME, EN/DIN, JIS|
|Process Wetted Material||316L SST, Alloy C-276, Tantalum|
|Diagnostics||Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity|
|Certifications/Approvals||SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NACE®, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications|
Features of Rosemount 3051L
1. HART compatible for easy configuration and calibration
2. Standard 316 stainless steel wetted material for durability in most process applications
3. Circuit integrity diagnostics detect electrical circuit problems to reduce downtime
4. Local Operator Interface (LOI) for simple local commissioning in the field without additional tools
5. Up to 0.075% accuracy
6. SIL 2/3 certified according to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior use certificate for FMEDA data for safe installations
We provide you with a regular brand of Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter, you are welcome to consult us or learn more about other products at any time!
- Flow Meter
A flow meter's specifications are pivotal elements in choosing which flow meter is right for your application. Two important parameters are your flow meter's accuracy and repeatability. Let's start with explaining what these two parameters mean.
A valve positioner is used to adjust a valve's position based on a desired set point for a process variable, whether it be pressure, temperature, or flow. Below, we'll talk about why you might want to use them, how the three main types of positioners work.