Micro Motion F100S Coriolis Meter, 1 Inch (DN25), 316L Stainless Steel
A 316L Stainless Steel, Coriolis flow meter that delivers highly reliable, repeatable and robust measurement.
Micro Motion® 9-Wire Flowmeter Cable Preparation and Installation
This manual should be used for any Micro Motion flowmeter installation that requires 9-wire cable. The manual provides information for the following tasks:
• Planning the installation
• Selecting the 9-wire cable type
• Preparing the 9-wire cable for installation
• Installing conduit or cable glands
• Connecting the cable to the sensor
• Connecting the cable to the transmitter or core processor
Note: This manual provides only information associated with installation of a 9-wire cable. For complete information on flowmeter installation, see the documentation provided with your sensor and transmitter
- Flow Meter
There are a variety of Flowmeters available to measure different types of fluids like liquid, gas, slurry, vapour, etc. The vital criterion for the selection of the right Flowmeter is to know its intended use - which application it is required for or what it is going to measure.