Rosemount™ 3051 Coplanar™ Pressure Transmitter
Benefit from industry-leading performance and patented technology with the Rosemount 3051 Coplanar Pressure Transmitter. With over 10 million devices installed, this pressure transmitter family offers an all-in-one solution for pressure, level and flow measurement. Engineered with a coplanar flange for installation and application flexibility, this transmitter is easy to install and designed with direct process mounting capability for cost-effective installation and efficiency.
Warranty: Up to 5-year limited warranty
Rangedown: Up to 150: 1 Communication Protocol4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus, 1-5 V Low Power HART
Measurement Range: Up to 2000psi (137,89 bar) Differential, Up to 2000psig (137, 89 bar) Gage, Up to 4000psia (275,79 bar) Absolute
Process Wetted Material: 316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST
Diagnostics: Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity
Certifications/Approvals: SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NSF, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications
● Over 10 million Rosemount 3051 devices installed globally, providing reliable pressure readings in harsh environments
● Patented Rosemount Coplanar technology allows for direct mounting to multiple measurement applications
● Fully-assembled pressure, level and flow solutions arrive ready-to-install for improved reliability and performance
● Complete pressure assemblies are leak-tested and calibrated to reduce leak points up to 70% and simplify installation
● 10-year installed stability and 150:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
● Local Operator Interface (LOI) enables quick commissioning and provides easy access to process and device information
● Loop Integrity diagnostics detect electrical loop issues for reduced downtime
● SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
Rosemount™ 3051 Pressure Transmitter
With the Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter, you'll gain more control over your plant. You'll be able to reduce product variation and complexity as well as your total cost of ownership by leveraging one device across a number of pressure, level, and flow applications. You'll have access to information you can use to diagnose, correct, and even prevent issues. And with unparalleled reliability and experience, the Rosemount 3051 is the industry standard that will help you perform at higher levels of efficiency and safety so you can remain globally competitive.
- Flow Meter
A flow meter's specifications are pivotal elements in choosing which flow meter is right for your application. Two important parameters are your flow meter's accuracy and repeatability. Let's start with explaining what these two parameters mean.
A valve positioner is used to adjust a valve's position based on a desired set point for a process variable, whether it be pressure, temperature, or flow. Below, we'll talk about why you might want to use them, how the three main types of positioners work.