Rosemount Transmitter 2051
Rosemount Pressure Transmitter 2051 Basic Introduction：
Rosemount pressure transmitter 2051 have the industry standard for gauge and differential pressure measurement. They have gained popularity due to the following beneficial features they offer:
0.05% Span Accurate Performance in Harsh Application Environments
Delivered as a complete assembly with diaphragm seals, manifolds or primary flow elements for easy installation
Equipped with Local Operator Interface (LOI) with built-in configuration buttons and easy-to-use menus for easy commissioning
Ideal for high flow, level and pressure measurement applications.
Why Choose The Rosemount Pressure Transmitter 2051?
Rosemount Pressure Transmitter 2051 have been popular throughout the process industry for many years. The following features contribute to their ease of acceptance.
1. There are two process connections on the bottom of the coplanar pressure transmitter. Mainly used for differential pressure measurement.
2. The Rosemount 2051 Coplanar Transmitter integrates seamlessly with WirelessHART®, 4-20 mA HART® and FOUNDATION™ fieldbus protocols. .
3. The patented coplanar technology can easily measure absolute pressure, differential pressure or gauge pressure type applications.
4. Coplanar pressure transmitter on a single process flange. This makes it lighter in weight compared to other mounting methods.
5. These coplanar pressure transmitters are equipped with advanced diagnostics for excellent diagnostic coverage and allow the user to detect abnormal process conditions and electrical loop problems before they worsen.
Applications of Rosemount Pressure Transmitter 2051:
Due to its unique advantageous features, 2051 transmitters are widely used in the following industries.
1.Food and Beverages
3.Petrochemicals and Chemicals
5.Oil and gas
As a honest rosemount pressure transmitter 2051 supplier, We also provide for you: Rosemount Transmitter 3051. Contact us to discuss pricing and ordering details.
- Flow Meter
One of the most versatile and commonly used transmitters is the Rosemount 3051 pressure transmitter. This transmitter can be used to measure pressure, differential pressure, gage pressure, absolute pressure or a liquid level. The Rosemount 3051 transmitter provides an analogue output (4 – 20mA) with a superimposed HART signal on the 4-20 mA output.
What is micromotion meter? Micro Motion ELITE Peak Performance Coriolis Flow and Density Meter. With unmatched flow and density measurement for liquids, gases and multiphase flow, ELITE Coriolis flow meters are designed to deliver accurate, repeatable flow measurement for even your most challenging environments and applications.